Prawn/ Shrimp Pakoda / Royala Pakodi
Last week my father in law asked me if I know how to make prawn pakoda, as he likes it very much. He said he tasted this kind of pakoda in one of the restaurants in Hyderabad. I was like, let me try and the outcome was really good. Here comes the recipe....
All you need is
1. Prawns / Shrimp - 1/2 cup
2. Besan / Chenaga pinidi - 1 cup
3. Rice flour / Biem pinid - 1 tbsp
4. Red Chili pwd - 1 tbsp
5. Mint / pudina leaves - 1 tbsp finly chopped
6. Coriander / kothmir leaves - 1 tbsp finely chopped
7. Ginger Garlic paste 1 1/2 tsp
8. salt to taste
9. oil for frying
1. Mix all the ingredients dry with out water and oil.
2. Add 1 tbsp of warm oil to the above.
3. Start adding 1 tbsp of water at a time and mix well to form a hard dough.
4. Heat oil and then add the dough with the help of ur fingers in the form of pakoda.
5. Deep fry them on medium flame till golden brown.
6. Sever it hot.
Kitchen Notes: All quantities are approx., changes should be made according to the taste.
Recipe Source: own creation.